Arsenio Hall is a successful African-American with many titles: an incredible actor, an excellent comedian, a great writer, a television host, and a commendable producer. He slides into these roles with ease and confidence.
Arsenio Hall Biography
Arsenio is 64 years old. It’ll be the 12th. February 65. He was born and raised in Cleveland, Ohio, USA. Hall attended Warrensville Heights High School in Warrensville Heights, Ohio, then Ohio State University and Kent State University. He has been a magician since he was a child and has performed many tricks.
Arsenio Hall Quarry Details
Arsenio has performed and participated in numerous television shows, films, and series. Here is a list of some of the television shows he has hosted or appeared on the screen.
- Big night. (talk show)
- Match Game Hour Hollywood Squares (game show)
- The Arsenio Hall show
- Today’s show
- MTV Video Music Awards
- Martial Law with Sammo Hung
- Star Search
- Chappelle’s Show. It was published in March 2004.
Some of the films he has been in are:
- Come to America
- Naked brother group
- Paula Abdul: right
- Soul Train
- Place Madame
- Living alone
- Comedy Express in the center
He is scheduled to appear in Coming 2 America in 2021.
Arsenio Hall Net Worth
Arsenio is one of the highest-paid actors in America. In 2020, the net worth was about $16 million.
Arsenio Hall Dating History and Wedding Details
Hall had dated at least three women in his life. However, he never made a proposal. These are the women Arsenio dated:
- Paula Abdul (1980s). She is an American singer and dancer.
- Emma Samms (1983 – 1984). She’s a British actress.
- Cheryl Bonacci (1987-2002). They had a son. Cheryl is a senior executive and management consultant. She excels in various fields such as criminal law and entertainment. She is also an advocate for social justice.
Rumors online that Arsenio was dating Mary France. He put an end to these rumors by saying that there was nothing between them because Mary was older than him.
Arsenio’s not married. He’s never been married. According to respondsafrica.com, Arsenio doesn’t see the need for marriage. Could that be the case, or is he in the male phobic category of commitment? It’s just a guess.
Parents of Arsenio Hall
Arsenio is the son of Fred Hall and Ann Hall. Ann Hall worked as a secretary at the church during the summer holidays. Then she fell in love with Fred Hall, a preacher. They got married and had a child. They divorced when Arsenio was six years old. Fred Hall died in 1979.
Children in Arsenio room
Hall has a son named Arsenio Hall Jr. He was born in September 1999.
Body measurements in Arsenio Hall
- Weight: 75 kg
- Height: 180 cm
- Hair color: Black
- Face shape: The oval
- Shoe size: 10
Social media presence in Arsenio Hall
This man is loved by many and, not surprisingly, has a large following on various social media platforms. He is active on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
Arsenio joined Twitter in July 2010. It has 417.3k followers and follows 821 people. On Instagram, it has 412,000 followers, follows 355 people, and has 4,426 positions.
Arsenio also has a website, www.ArsenioHall.com, where it publishes information about upcoming events.
Interesting facts about Arsenio Hall
- He likes hats. If you search Google Arsenio Hall and look at the photos, you will notice that most of the photos show Arsenio wearing a hat.
- He took a leave of absence to raise his son. Children grow up fast. Before you know it they are sitting, crawling, walking, and going to school. Arsenio did not want to miss these events in his son’s life. He said it in an interview on Oprah Winfrey.
- He introduced pop culture by talking from Roo! Ru! Ru! as an alternative to applause in his Late Show Arsenio Hall.
- He had a catchphrase Beat Me by the Numbers on a show he hosted called Star Search.